REQUESTOR drop box not working--PLZ HELP<CAN'T SCHEDULE APPTS!

SI is glitching and not showing the Requestor drop box properly. It usually drops down below but all of a sudden it is up above and it does not allow you to scroll or type any keywords. Please see screen shot included. Why does this happen?

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.35.25 PM

Hello? Please can someone help me with this so I can schedule jobs. I cannot add anything to the schedule when the Requestor drop box is not working. Thank you!!!

We will look into this right away and get back to you shortly.

Please see the screenshot below. Everything seems to be working fine. Can you please try again and let me know if you are still having issues? Thank you!

It is working now. However, this happens frequently. Sometimes it self-corrects but it takes several minutes, to several hours, even having to wait until the next day. Is there something that can be done to prevent this from happening? Thank you!

@management
Hello, this is happening to me AGAIN. I cannot add appointments because the drop box is not working. Please see the picture I attached the first time I asked about this. I CANNOT ADD APPOINTMENTS UNTIL THIS GETS FIXED! PLEASE HELP!

@Dennis.Ayzin PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE!!!

This seems to be working now. Please confirm.

@Dennis.Ayzin It is NOT WORKING!!! Please, please fix this. I cannot add appointments until this gets fixed. And PLEASE try to find a solution as to why this continues to happen. It is a huge inconvenience.